You’ve heard the stories or you have your own story about today’s housing market: 20 offers on a home within 2 hours of listing; buyers have submitted offers on 8 homes and still haven’t gotten one accepted; homes selling for $50,000 over the listing price…the list goes on.
Get a leg up in this crazy market by working with an experienced Realtor and mortgage lender who can work with you leverage a home loan option that will give you the power to purchase a home that has lower demand due to needing some TLC.
With your Renovation Loan Team and an experienced Realtor you can:
- See homes that others are passing by
- Buy in the neighborhood you like and make the home what YOU like
- Make desired updates to a home that fit your style
- Have just one payment for both your mortgage and renovations, rather than paying for updates & repairs with a credit card or a high interest, short-term loan
- Have access to funds shortly after closing on your home
- Avoid overpaying for a home that has mediocre improvements or has ‘some’ of the boxes checked for what you want
Register to join us on Tuesday, March 22, 2022 from 6:00-7:00 pm for our Zoom seminar Secret of Being the WINNING Offer, where we will explain how to work with the different renovation loan options available and how our team can make it all happen for you.
Karli Spahr, The Spahr Team | Fairway Independent Mortgage, has been serving buyers in the mortgage industry for 25 years and is honored to have achieved recognition in the top 1% of originators nationwide. She has done thousands of loans of all types, and loves educating buyers and finding solutions to make homeownership a reality.
Kathy Doucette, Keller Williams Integrity, has been making her client’s dreams come true since 1999. Her favorite thing about being a realtor is all the great people she meets, and she is always excited to help clients find the perfect home. The process of buying or selling a home is a complicated undertaking–one that Kathy has tremendous experience with–and she works hard to make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible.